Terms & Conditions
All guests must agree to follow all the following:
- Quiet time is 10:30pm Sunday to Thursday nights; 12:00am Friday and Saturday nights. Be considerate of your fellow campers. There must be no music or other noise after these hours.
- Noise must be kept to an appropriate level at all times.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted anywhere within the campground.
- Campfires are not to be bonfires; keep them small. Fires are to be in fire pits only and pits are not to be moved. Do not forage for firewood in the forest/woods. Please exercise caution regarding campfires and the lake.
- Fires are to be extinguished at quiet time or before at the discretion of management. Do not forage for firewood in the woods/forest.
- Pets are welcome on leash only. Owners must clean up after their pets and ensure they are quiet.
- The speed limit in the campground is 10km.
- Mini bikes, dirt bikes and all terrain vehicles are not permitted to be used in the campground.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and must be on their campsite by quiet time.
- Swimming is permitted during daylight hours only. No swimming after sunset or before sunrise.
- Campers are responsible for all visitors to their site. Visitors must abide by all campground rules and must leave before quiet time.
- Campers must use containers provided for garbage. DO NOT BURN ANY GARBAGE.
- Damage to trees, buildings and other property of the campground is vandalism and anyone responsible will be prosecuted.
- Camping check-in time is between 3:00pm and 8:00pm. Guests who arrive before 3:00pm will be charged an early check-in fee if the site is available.
- Camping check-out time is 1:00pm. Guests who are late checking out will be charged an additional fee.
- Check-out time for Camping Cabins and the Cottages it is 11:00am.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of the personal property of our
customers, or for bodily injury.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone or evict anyone who is considered at risk of or is disturbing other campers or is not complying with the campground rules.